Sunday 29 November
Panania Diggers Club
We are good to go for our Presentation Day next Sunday, 29 November in the Pavilion area at Panania Diggers. As with everything else in 2020 it’s a bit different, and will be done in 12 separate sessions starting from 9 am.
The timetable below shows what time your session starts. There is a relatively small number of teams in each half hour session in order to restrict numbers in the Pavilion area, and to enable teams to spread out around the club after their presentation.
Please take note of the following:
- Try to arrive 30 minutes before the start of your session, all patrons will need their temperature checked and adults will have to sign in. There may be a line up, this is not the fault of the club staff, it’s an unavoidable fact in the circumstances. Be patient and be nice.
- Only enter the Pavilion area for your team’s nominated session. Each team will have nominated tables to sit at and all patrons will need to stay seated.
- After your session, you will be directed to an area where your team can keep together. While you are free to stay and enjoy the club’s facilities, numbers are restricted and later sessions will be given priority over those who have been on the premises longer if limits are reached.
- The Club will be open for breakfast from 8.30am and teams are welcome to use the indoor facilities including the Centenary Room.
- EVERYONE needs to follow the instructions of Club staff. It is their job to ensure the Club is complying with legal requirements and they deserve your respect.
- Follow the standard COVID rules of social distancing, sanitising, etc.
- While we are not imposing a strict rule in relation to how many can attend from each family, we expect no more than 2 representatives for each player as a general rule.
- The free Sausage Sizzle will be up and running from 9.30am to feed the hungry hoards.
- Unfortunately we can’t have entertainment such as the Jumping Castle and Face Painting this year, but experience tells me our members can easily entertain themselves!
2020 Presentation Day Timetable