Panania Diggers Soccer Club welcomes everyone back for the 2022 season.
Online Registrations are open.
Before you register, here is a few things you should know.
The NSW Government provides Active Kids Voucher for school children between the ages of 5 and 18. Make sure you visit ServiceNSW BEFORE starting your registration to claim the $100 voucher. During your registration you will be able to input the voucher code which will be verified. Once redeemed, the $100 will be subtracted from your registration amount. Read more.
Working With Children Check
All volunteers, whether they are coaches, managers or committee members, are required to have a valid Working with Children Check. All WWC numbers must be verified by Panania Diggers MPIO committee member before a registration will be processed. Read more.
All registrations require an ID photo. This is a passport style photo of the shoulders and head. where the face is clearly visible. The following ARE NOT acceptable:
– Full body shots
– Group shots
– Images of parents instead of the child
– Logos and random images
– Black images
– Snapchat filters
– Side profile
Football, or soccer, is a team sport. When you register, it is expected that you will be able to attend all games and training sessions. If you are unable to make a training session or game, it is your responsibility to notify your coach and manager with reasonable notice.
Step By Step Instructions to Register Online
1) Visit playfootball.com.au
2) Select the appropriate registration category – “Re-Registering” / “New to Football” / or “Coaches, Referees & Volunteers” (NOTE: New players need to select appropriate Age group before continuing) to Step 3
3) Search for “Panania” and select Panania NSW 2213 when it shows in the drop down. Search for Panania RSL – alternatively you can click on of the links below to go direct to the Panania Diggers registration
4) At the Panania RSL page, Click “Register Now”, then “Get Started”
5) Create a playfootball account by linking your Facebook, Google+ or email account. If you registered using playfootball last year, log into your account.
6) If you have a previous FFA number, the system will identify your old registration and allow you to link to your account. If you are a new player, you will need to create your account
7) If you have multiple children, you are able to link their registrations to a main account if they have the same email
8) Find your relevant package
If you are a little bit lost, the first place you should look is at the playfootball support pages. This includes multiple articles with step by step instructions and videos to help you out: PlayFootball Support
FFA PlayFootball Support Desk operates Monday- Friday 10am-5pm
Phone: 02 8880 7983
Football NSW Online Support team operates Monday – Friday 9am-5pm and after hours via email
Contact Phone: 02 8814 4450